- 21,850 SF of enclosed, sprinkled, unconditioned space serviced by an 1,800 SF loading dock with three 16′ x 12′ bay doors and a drive-in bay door in the front
- 5,466 SF of sprinkled, unconditioned space with all but the rear wall accessed by one of two 16 foot wide, overhead bay doors in the rear (one is not reflected in the attached floorplan).
- The rear, covered space has a concrete floor that extends into an additional 5,165 SF rear storage area that could easily be enclosed (not included into the total square footage).
- Not included in the total square footage, there are a few mezzanines with stairways built out inside of the main warehouse space that add a few thousand more square feet of usable space.
The ceiling height is 20-21 feet, and the building was built in 1983-1984. The property is zoned M-1.
- The lease payment for the warehouse tenant is $12,000/month.
- There is a long term, cellular tower land lease in place that generates $1,825.00/month that just renewed for their latest 5 year option. They have two more options at 5 years each left on their current lease with a rent bump of 15% with each option.
|Address:||2800 Ackley Ave|
|Lot Square Feet:||2.21 acres|