The new Downtown Master Plan was presented today. See the following link for a quick RTD article about it: Richmond leaders see vision of downtown – News – inRich.com.
Here are links to the different parts of the plan:
- Table of Contents
- Chapter One – Research & Analysis
- Chapter Two – Designing in Public
- Chapter Three – Foundations of the Plan
- Chapter Four – Getting There
- Chapter Five – Transportation Analysis
- Chapter Six – Housing & Market Analysis
- Chapter Seven – Implementation
It looks like a night of reading reports, between this new release and catching up on The Crupi Report. I hope to have some insightful feedback for you within the next couple of days.
[edit, 5/17/10: I realize that the links for the Master Plan no longer work, but I don’t seem to be able to find where they’ve put it. If you find it, please add a link in the comments below! — NVH]