BUSINESS FOR SALE, NOT A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
Asking Price: $187,000
This Richmond institution has been going strong for decades. This is an owner-operated business, but the hours are only weekday lunches. Closed on weekends and nights, so you can be in a successful restaurant business without working typical restaurant hours!
Café Ole is a quick-service Mexican restaurant on 6th Street in the heart of Richmond’s downtown financial district with a very heavy daytime population. They have historically only served lunch, but there is a growing residential base due to a number of nearby buildings being developed into large apartment communities.
- Plenty of take out and sit down business.
- Open since 1992 – current owner in place since July 2008
- A 70 seats inside and 6 on sidewalk patio
- Landlord will do a new lease with comparable rents & 2.5% escalations
- Current monthly rent $2,700 (including NNN charges)
- Staff, recipes, & all systems in place – turn key opportunity!
Article in the Richmond Times-Dispatch about the sale (August 21, 2018): Cafe Ole restaurant in downtown Richmond is for sale_RTD article_082118
|Address:||2 N 6th Street|