- Water, sewer, trash, cable & high-speed internet included!
- Granite countertops
- Comfort-height toilets
- LOTS of kitchen counter and cabinet space, with self-close drawers and cabinets
- Stainless steel single bowl kitchen sink with pull-out sprayer and garbage disposal
- Stainless steel, Frigidaire Gallery Series kitchen appliances
- Washer & dryer in your unit!
- Newly renovated with high end finishes and some historic, architectural elements
- Walk to award winning restaurants
- Secure building access
- High ceilings
Newly renovated to historic standards, these one bedroom, one bath units are centrally located to the downtown business district and lots of local attractions. You’ll only have a 15 minute walk to enjoy all of the many festivals held on Brown’s Island. Walk less than 5 minutes in a different direction to grab dinner and drinks at one of the nearby award winning restaurants and attend one of the many concerts or shows at Richmond’s Center Stage.
You’ll share the building with 7 other one bedroom apartments. On the first floor will be a chic photography studio and a high-end developer’s office. The apartments range from 508 to 636 square feet, and all have unique layouts. The rents range from $950-$1,275 per month.
Small dogs (under 20 lbs fully grown) and cats are allowed with a $250 non-refundable pet deposit. (1 pet maximum per apartment)
Call 804-464-3898 now to start the process and be sure to get the unit that you want!
|Address:||501 E Main St|